DevOps Product Manager - Azure - Durham, NC - 110,000 + Bonus
As the DevOps Project Manager you will need to have experience with Azure Cloud platform services, CI/CD platforms. You will be responsible production applications by utilizing virtual appliances and containers. You will take ownership over the tasks necessary to achieve results and support a team. We value self-motivated, conscientious, collaboration-focused individuals with excellent communication skills and openness to new experiences.
- Participate in continuous integration, release and build management.
- Establish and manage requirement traceability through test plans and cases.
- Communicate and report on the status of test automation activities.
- Build out, network, and configure IT infrastructure (load balancer, firewall, subnetting, application and database servers, OS installation and configuration, etc.)
- Provide systems administration guidance, support, and troubleshooting services.
- Script (e.g. Python, Ansible playbooks, PowerShell, etc.) to increase automation and integration.
- Work closely with Application teams and utilize Agile methods and principles.
- Contribute and collaborate to design, document, and publish DevOps standards, principles, guidelines and best practices.
- Seek opportunities to increase the business value of the DevOps tool chain through research and investigation, application team input, automation options, POCs, etc.
- Provide leadership and direction in developing DevOps standards and automation practices, and contribute in laying out a long term DevOps strategies
- Accurately integrated DevOps toolsets to support multiple application teams with the end to end CI/CD orchestration.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field required (Master's degree preferred)
- Be creative and provide solutions for CI/CD deployments both for On-Prem and Cloud deployments
- Must have experience with EKS, AKS, Kubernetes, C#, .NET, Databricks, Machine Learning, Datalake
- Agile mindset, must be able to prioritize and break down and organize segments of larger projects
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to translate business requirements into information systems solutions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals, drive classroom and lab outcomes for highly technical and evolving technologies and effectively execute projects in a matrix environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Stock Options
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (980) 259-7962. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.