Azure Architect - ATL - 160k - Permanent
Azure Architect - Atlanta, Georgia - $160,000 - Permanent
Are you a Senior Azure Architect with proven experience working with Microsoft Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS solutions? Do you want to be part of an elite consulting team responsible for create enterprise level solutions for one of our Fortune 500 customers. If you are looking to join a leading edge consulting partner, and thrive in the energetic atmosphere of short/long-term, high profile projects, we want to talk to you today about our opportunities. Let's connect and put your skills to work for us!
- 10+ years of hands on architect experience
- 5+ years of experience in designing and architecting Azure solutions
- Azure Architect Certified. (AZ 300)
- Excellent understanding of Azure Tennent, Active Directory, Managed Groups, Subscriptions, Resource Utilization, Consumption etc.
- Hands on Experience in Microsoft Azure IaaS features, such as, network peering, VM's, VNet, NSG Rules, Azure VPN Gateway, ExpressRoutes
- Experience in built-in features of Azure Security services (Key Vault, DDos Proection…)
- Hands on Experience in Microsoft Azure PaaS features
- Hands on experience on Azure storage services like blobs, single instance, managed instance, elastic pools…
- Hands on experience on Serverless computing such as azure function and Integration services like Service Bus and Event Hubs
- Hands on experience working with container-based solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
- DevOps mindset and experience with CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc.)
- Experience with disciplined software development lifecycle, Agile Scrum methodology.
- Review and establish new Azure Cloud platforms
- Architect Azure IaaS, PaaS with an API gateway integrated to on-premise components
- Architect Azure infrastructure and storage solutions
- Apply Azure Monitors with Azure Policy
- Work with Innovation team and offshore team to deliver solutions
- Quickly generate and update proof of concepts for team feedback
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently with self-direction and as part of a team
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office 365 productivity tools and Microsoft Azure services.
- Would prefer candidate to have experience with Microsoft .net stack
- Non-Technical Requirements
- Experience Customer Consulting Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Project and system planning experience
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision to cover yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and eligible dependents
- Health & Wellness Resources - Health Advocate
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Competitive Paid Vacation Plan upon Start Date
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- HealthCare, Dependent Care, Adoption Assistance and Transit Benefit Savings Flexible Savings Accounts
- Voluntary Benefits: Pet Coverage, Insurances, Long Term Care
- Co-paid Life & Accidental Death & Disability Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
If interested please call Isabel directly at (704) 247-5559 and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the Benelux region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.