This company focuses on Azure Migration, Analytics, DevOps and Data/Application Modernization.
We are seeking an individual with high motivational skills, one whom works exceptionally in teams, along with the capability of multi-tasking. This candidate will be a senior developer in the team responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products.
Role & Responsibilities
- Clean and concise, distinct, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Cultivate and bolster software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Compose and support scaleable software solutions based on Azure PaaS services.
- Assist in testing and deploying of new products and features. Actively review code.
We are looking for candidate(s) with experience in:
- Migrating Applications from .Net to .Net Core.
- Software Development specifically with C#, ASP, .NET, SQL Server.
- Developing Software Solutions using Azure PaaS services.
- The integration of web front-end development HTML, CSS, Javascipt.
- Consumer interactions
- Writing unit tests for your code as a practice.
- Cloud Native deployments.
- Write code in a manner that adheres to solid principles of Object-Oriented Design.
- Present knowledge of DevOps practices and the capability of building and cooperating with VSTS / Azure DevOps build & release.
- Complete understanding of GIT as well as onsite-offshore model comprehension.
- Superb communication skills and an Azure Certification.
Call or email at email@example.com or (718)-354-8881.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or (718)-354-8881. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.