My client is a national project-based technology consulting firm who are experts in custom application development and systems integration. Since their creation they have been the front runners in adopting new advances in technology in order to construct and administer innovative, individualized business applications. They successfully differentiate themselves from their competitors by entrusting Project Managers whom possess technical specifications and can efficiently lead to the delivery of software solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leader of multiple teams of highly accomplished developers creating large scale, hypercritical software systems
- Work in close proximity with customers to triumphantly deliver on their solutions
- Closely manage project life cycle, budget, and project team members
- Travel roughly 25% throughout the year
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years on implementation of web-based software solutions
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- Proficient in software development life cycle
- 3-5 years of coding and .Net C# required
- Experience tracking large project budgets
- Understanding and experience with Agile best practices
- Experience working with business owners to gather and prioritize business requirements
- Phenomenal written communication using email and slide deck presentation skills
- Extraordinary verbal communication skills
- Experience presenting to organization leadership
- Notable experience with project management tools such as TFS, Azure, DevOps, JIRA, and Microsoft project
- The capability to motivate teams and manage team members
- Insurance provided by BlueCross, Blueshield.
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Superb career development and advancement opportunities
For immediate information please call/email: firstname.lastname@example.org or (718)-354-8881
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com or (718)-354-8881. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.