Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect
I'm currently working with a company based in London who are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM Solution Architect for their Dynamics 365 implementation.
They are decommissioning all of their legacy systems and need an experienced Architect to take ownership of the end-to-end architecture direction and delivery involving Dynamics 365 CE, integration of data into the Common Data Service, and Azure.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience delivering Dynamics 365 online projects at an SME to Enterprise scale
- Able to define the change management Roadmap to replace various legacy in house applications by moving the functionality over to modern platforms and cloud Integration
- Experience of maintaining data integrity between legacy and current systems, and using third party data integration tools e.g. KingswaySoft
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills including senior management as well as internal business areas
- A deep understanding of the Common Data Service model and how to create & sustain a platform of modern business applications
- Integration experience with both other Microsoft products and third-party applications
This is for an initial 6 month contract.
If this sounds like a skill set that you possess and a project that would fit what you're looking for in your next role or if you would like to know about other exciting opportunities we currently have, contact me at email@example.com or call 0203 868 5032.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.
MS CRM / Dynamics CRM / MSCRM / Microsoft CRM / Developer / Technical Consultant / Hampshire / Milton Keynes / London / Surrey / Kent / Essex / Cambridge / Suffolk / Berkshire / West Midlands / East Midlands