Supply Chain Implementation Consultant (Dynamics AX / 365 F&O)
My client is actively seeking an experienced business analyst/ consultant, with experience implementing Dynamics 365 F&O or Dynamics AX, to help support the end to end implementation cycle with new and exciting customers. You will get involved in all areas of the implementation, from project scoping, analysis and design, through functional testing and training to go-live.
With an award winning reputation, and projects in Dynamics AX/ NAV across the UK, my client is hiring due to sales success and team growth. They have placed significant investment into building their Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations offering over the coming years so now is an exciting time to join and benefit from their established market resources!
This brilliant, home based role offers:
- A brilliant base salary up to £70,000 (experience dependant)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications
- A solid pipeline of D365 F&O projects for 2020 and beyond
Your role will be home based, with the expectation to travel to customer site where required with your team to complete projects - typically 2-3 days per week which will fluctuate project dependant on the phase of project.
My client seeks a passionate candidate that can provide:
- Prior Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O implementation experience
- Functional life cycle skills - business analysis, testing, training, support
- Industry or business process experience in either manufacturing, supply chain, warehousing, distributions, sales & services, retail or finance
- Excellent communication/ user-facing skills
- An enthusiasm to progress a career in Microsoft Dynamics consultancy
Think you have what it takes - no matter how junior or senior, if you're looking to work on exciting Dynamics 365 F&O projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/360BC market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/NAV opportunities within the global market.