Role: PowerApps Developer
Location: Cheshire - remote working offered (2-3 days in the office per week)
Salary : £45,000-£55,000
Start date: ASAP
Our fantastic globally recognised, Cheshire-based client has an amazing new opportunity to work with their Software Development and Support teams scoping out new potential developments for applications to be used by their employees.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
As the PowerApps Developer, you are expected to be proficient in the Microsoft Power Platform including setup of environments, permissions and integration with external and internal sources of data and services. You will possess proven experience of building and using custom business apps utilising PowerApps flows. You will identify and implement process and strategy for PowerApps and work to foster take up of the technology within the organisation
- Work with internal and external stakeholders the business to understand and analyse requirements, coach and manage expectations
- Have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps primarily).
- Build strong productive customer focused relationships with the Business, IT teams and third parties.
- Design PowerApps and Flow solutions utilising best practices Create and update documentation
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Establish good PowerApps practices and strategies.
- Support with training others in the use of PowerApps
- Support UAT with business users, capturing and reporting defects to the project to enable review, required remediation and re-test.
- Microsoft BI experience
- Experience of SQL; writing simple queries to validate data; inserting test data; some knowledge of relational databases
- Experience in design and testing of software & processes
If you possess the above skills and wish to be considered for this tremendous opportunity - please apply before 5pm on Friday 24th January