IT Service Desk Support Engineer - Manchester (City Centre) - up to £28,000
Offering 2nd Line Support in a MSP in Manchester.
Technical Skill Set
- Active Directory: migrating AD (either doing it or an understanding of) User Creation, User Deletion
- Group Policy: Go into group policy, an understanding of what it is, build Group Policy, give examples of policies you have created and pushed out
- DNS: Configuring DNS records, an understanding of what it is, what it stands for
- DHCP: adding in DHCP, an understanding of what it is, what it stands for
- Virtualisation: VMWARE: backend, storage on the host, setting up VMWARE environments or hosts, Power it on, log into a virtual console, understanding of what a Virtual Machine is, demonstrate they have an understanding of a virtual environment, of the storage required and how everything links together, show that they're able to troubleshoot issues in a virtual environment, monitor and create VM's.
- Networking: o Remote onto the network o open port o change firewall rules o VLAN understanding
- Annual Bonus (subject to performance)
- Private Medical
- Group Pension (3%)
- Life Insurance
The culture is relaxed, but in a fast paced environment. The team are friendly and down to earth!
If you're looking to learn and develop your skill-set, apply now.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I specialise in Cloud & Infrastructure recruitment here at Nigel Frank International for the North West region, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers Management etc.).
Within my technical specialism, I recruit for: Azure, Infrastructure, Support, O365, DevOps, SharePoint, Networking & Security)
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.