Cloud System Engineer - Utrecht
This is an organisation with 30 years of experience with specialisms in providing and managing hybrid cloud environments. They strive to be the best infra house in the Netherlands and they have won several prestigious awards.
They have a flat non-hierarchical company culture and are very output-focused as well as offering independence, flexibility and progression. Furthermore, they have high partner statuses/certifications including Microsoft, Nutanix, HP, Citrix & VMware.
This innovative Utrecht-based Microsoft Gold Partner is looking for a Cloud System Engineer who will play an important part in the implementations of Azure Cloud at their most prestigious clients in the Utrecht Area. You'll work alongside industry experts, Consultants, Architects and Project Managers!
You will be involved in the early stages of the infrastructure designs, learning more as you go, and help to support and maintain the systems for various clients.
Your assignments will be carried out at large clients with complex IT environments. As an Engineer you are able to solve complex technical issue, in a collaborative team, making this a challenging but rewarding role.
- Experience with Citrix and Virtualisation (VMware/Hyper-V)
- Highly motivated by challenging projects where you'll develop your skills
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure
This is a Dutch-speaking role, sponsorship is not provided.
- Laptop, phone
- Lease car
- Pension plan and retirement scheme
- Challenging and dynamic projects to exercise your creativity
- Independence and career progression
- Knowledge sharing culture and learning opportunities
- Open office with plants, fruit and amazing coffee!
- Monday knowledge sharing sessions by seniors and guest speakers
- Annual anniversary parties and monthly team nights out
- And other financial benefits included
Apply with your updated CV at the link and you will be contacted shortly. For more information about the role and the company please contact: