If you've been looking to learn more about Azure but haven't found the right place to start, look no further.
We have TWO awesome opportunities for individuals with excellent Office 365 Systems Engineering experience looking to join an organization dating back to the late 1800's on their exciting journey to the Azure cloud. In this role you will gain excellent experience working on massive, large-scale Azure migrations, and be an active participant in all of the projects they have planned for the future.
Job Title: Office 365 Systems Engineer
Job Type: Perm/Full-Time
Number of Openings: 2
Location: NY, NY
Travel: Office-based with remote flexibility (1 day per week)
We are looking for a hands-on engineer who has the desire to constantly learn more about existing and emerging technologies, working with members of our team on programs we support, continuously ensuring technology is not a hindrance for our staff who are delivering to our clients.
SKILLS YOU MUST KNOW
- Azure AD, Managed Applications and Virtual Machines
- VMWare vSphere / Nutanix
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Windows Server - DNS and Active Directory - Office 365
- Group Policy and NTFS Permissions
- Controller Based Wireless Networks
- Mobile Device Management suites such as Intune
- TCP/IP LAN and WAN technologies including MPLS, VLANs, Cisco and Meraki switches, firewalls.
- Ensure our platform services and applications are resilient, available, healthy, and performing well
- Work closely with all areas of IT to assist in the architecture, design, and build of the cloud infrastructure
- Act as a trusted advisor for cloud initiatives by providing objective, practical, and relevant ideas, and insights
- Lead and participate in technical discussions to aid system design, analysis, and troubleshooting
- Provide the business knowledge and technical skills to implement technical strategies, evaluate products and provide a superior level of technical support
- Ensure all operational solutions follow established security and compliance controls
- Design and operationalize solutions around monitoring, alerting, logging, etc.
- Azure AD | Intune innovation and development (Bring your ideas!!!)
- Retire Legacy Windows Systems and Applications >>> Move to the Cloud
- Remote Access/SAML Integration
- Streamline Staff Provision and MFA Enrollment
Education Experience and/or Expectations
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on computer sciences, Master's Degree in Computer Science or similar is a plus and/or 4 to 7+ years related experience.
- Specific background in ITIL-based Incident, Change & Release Management processes, and/or previous systems engineering/IT service desk experience in a highly matrixed, technology-centric business highly desired.
Benefits: Career Advancement, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Bonus incentives, etc.
Please send your resume to email@example.com / 718-412-1203 (ext. 1203) for additional information and immediate consideration.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.