A client of mine is seeking to bring on a Senior Cloud Consultant to join their Montreal, QC team. The ideal candidate will have had experience as an Azure Cloud Architect, Azure DevOps and API Gateway.
What you'd be doing:
- Perform architecture design and implementation of enterprise applications for clients
- Develop highly scalable and extensible Cloud platforms
- Drive architecture engagement models and be an ambassador for partnership with IT delivery and external vendors.
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical business and executive leaders
- Assist with scoping, pricing, architecting, and selling large project engagements
- Demonstrated experience with one or more IaaS technologies, such as Terraforms, Compute Engine, EC2, Azure IaaS etc.
- Project experience with SQL or NoSQL Databases
- Experience with software defined load balancers and load balancing best practices
- Cloud gateways, queues, messaging hubs such as Hub, MQTT, XMPP, CoAP
- Hands-on experience with cloud services for DevOps, Container/Orchestration, networking, security, data, and storage
- Engineering and/or software development experience and demonstrable architecture experience at enterprise scale
- Prior technology consulting experience desired
- Experience in architecture and implementation of large and highly complex projects
- Deep understanding of cloud computing infrastructure and platforms
- History of working successfully with cross-functional engineering teams
- Experience with configuration management automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Nice to have:
- Streaming data tools and techniques such as Apache Kafka, Azure Streaming Analytics, AWS Kinesis, or others
- Big Data platforms e.g. Cloudera, Hortonworks MapR
- NoSQL environments such as MongoDB, Cassandra
- Continuous delivery and deployment using Agile Methodologies
- Structured, Unstructured, Semi-Structured Data techniques and processes
If you are interested in this role, please send your updated CV to email@example.com. The client is seeking to interview candidates immediately.