My client is a large retail company in Milwaukee looking for Finance Consultant to assist in their D365 implementation from a legacy ERP system. This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension up to a year. You will be assisting with fit/gap analysis and implementing Financial Modules such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and GL.
- Performing Fit/Gap analysis
- Requirement gathering
- Implementing Financial Modules: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, GL
- Customization with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and GL
- Weekly update meetings with Project Manager
- Configuring & Architecting solutions that deliver results to the client
- 1+ years experience with D356 F&O
- Participated in at least 4 FLC implementations of Dynamics AX
- 5+ years experience in Dynamics AX
- Knowledge of Finance Modules
- AX certifications in Finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong background in Finance and Accounting
If you are interested in applying to this position please apply to the ad or send your resume directly to Rikki Glazer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 347-783-6730.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics AX market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6730. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics AX opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.