Azure Cloud Architect - 150k - Remote - Permanent
Azure IaaS Cloud Architect - $150,000 - Remote - Permanent
We are a cloud consulting firm that combines enterprise-class scale and process with born-in-the-cloud domain expertise. Our seasoned management consultants, coming from the world's top firms, easily translate complex business needs into specific technology solutions. Our technology consultants have deep public cloud expertise with more than 80 percent holding accreditations or certifications.
We are currently seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Consultant to join our team of expert cloud consultants. This person will be responsible for providing leading-edge technology solutions to Fortune 100 enterprises. This individual will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design, and implementation of Azure Cloud initiatives.
- Design enterprise cloud technical strategy
- Define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on Azure
- Build and deploy production systems in Azure
- Design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform
- Devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management
- Participate in every aspect of the development and operational areas
- Design cloud network connectivity architecture
- Microsoft Azure technologies and Services: Compute, Storage, Databases, API Management, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions.
- Azure DevOps or non Microsoft equivalent technologies such as GoCD, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus etc: Pipelines, Repos, Artifacts.
- Agile Scrum
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- 5+ years in software engineering with the technologies listed
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience architecting and developing complex Microsoft Azure, AD, Exchange, Lync, O365, and other Microsoft platforms
- 2+ years in a leadership role (Projects or People)
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Computing to include migrations, large scale implementations, and CI/CD
- 3+ years implementing unit tests or automation frameworks
- 3+ years solution design/documentation and deployment with Azure
- Consulting experience
- 5 years of proven consulting experience
- Extensive work experience in a client delivery role with direct client interaction
- Degree in Math or Computer Science or equivalent
- Unbeatable health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- Company-provided financial protection through disability, life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurances
- 401(k) plan with defined company contributions
- Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts (FSAs) and health savings accounts (HSAs) that allow you to pay for specific dependent care and health-related expenses with pre-tax dollars
- To help balance your work-life needs, we offer an employee assistance program, professional development reimbursement, monthly gym membership and cell phone reimbursements and sponsorships for racing events
- Generous paid time off program
- Enjoy our monthly employee social events such as breakfasts, lunch 'n learns, happy hours and our annual holiday and summer parties
- Public speaking opportunities at the company or local events
- Flexible hours (determined on an individual/project basis)
- The opportunity to work side by side with top technologists who come from some of the most game-changing and technology-centric companies in the world!