***D365 Business Central Project Manager ***
Over the past year I have been working closely with a Gold Partner within the Dynamics market to source over 30 Dynamics NAV/D365BC professionals. The growth rate of this corporation is vast, they are predicted to hire over 50 Dynamics NAV specialists. Unlike their competitors this client are predicted to double their turnover in 2020, they focus across a range of growing sectors such as eCommerce, energy and utilities.
The client in question not only offers a competitive starting salary but the benefits and training for the position of a Dynamics NAV Project Manager. With an expanding national presence, recent multi-million pound investment and enterprise level projects in 2020, this Consultant role is career changing opportunity for any D365 Business Central Project Manager.
This role offers:
- A brilliant based salary - starting at £70,000, experience dependant
- Fantastic company benefits package
- Great company atmosphere and internal progression
- The chance to work on interesting new development projects in NAV/D365BC
This is a great chance for an enthusiastic D365BC Consultant to build on prior experience working alongside end users in innovative environments. You will be representing a well-established organisation who put Dynamics at their centre of their business efficiency's.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Over 3 years' experience in Dynamics NAV Implementations
- Strong comprehension of the Functionality of Dynamics NAV/365BC
- Multi-Module exposure Including; Financials, Trade & Logistics and Projects
- Know the design and architecture of Dynamics NAV/365BC
- Ability to work alongside and support colleagues from a Senior position whilst delivering Dynamics NAV/365BC solutions on end-to-end implementations
The client in question have offices based across the UK - you would be working from home and travelling when required to client site.
Interested? Apply today to secure an interview slot!
Salary and Benefits A basic salary up to £70,000+ Bonus Structure Pension Scheme Openings for further training/ MS Certifications Benefits including 25 days holiday Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/360BC market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com. Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/NAV opportunities within the global market