My client are leading the UK market in delivering Microsoft Azure based data platforms and our data science team is at the cutting edge of delivering machine and deep learning solutions. The business has an average annual growth of over 50%.
This role requires a skilled Power BI Consultant to join a bright & talented team, consisting of Microsoft Valued Professionals (MVP's) and globally recognised experts in the field. The role of the Power BI Consultant is a mixture of consulting skills and technical data modelling/visualisation skills.
Great opportunity to develop strong skills in Azure in one of the most reputable companies utilising Azure in the UK.
Job responsibilities include:
- Processing data from a variety of data sources and carrying out required transformations
- Data modelling capabilities including designing effective BI data models and visualisations
- Working closely with clients, gathering requirements and translating them
- Developing calculations in DAX which can be used on large datasets
- Designing effective layouts using themes and report grids, working alongside a digital design team
- Publishing reports via the Power BI service, managing and monitoring usage
To be successful in this role you must be experienced in Power BI, designing conceptual and logical data models. You will be able to;
- Take client requirements, understand them and turn them into a powerful and engaging visuals in Power BI
- Confidently communicate with a range of stakeholders, possessing the ability to advise, train and support clients where necessary
Applicants must have the right to reside and work within the UK and be willing to travel for the purposes of client delivery and collaborating with colleagues.
To be considered for this position please send your resume and cover note to Hannah Hanling (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 5009) or click 'Apply' below.