Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer - up to R 65 000
If you're looking for a new challenge, you've found your match.
This exciting position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a complex systems in a niche market while growing their career and forming part of a dynamic, result-driven team who are passionate about what they do.
This position will have you based at the office, working on an in-house basis where technology is their core business.
You'll also enjoy perks such as:
- free gym membership with the facility in the Cape Town building
- excellent coffee, cold drinks and treats in the office
- continuous training and development across all skill sets
- modern office space
- established team with support and structure
- some of the nicest people you'll ever work with
- internet allowance
- casual dress code
- Dev Daze
- Hack Space
We work well with people who are passionate and logical thinkers, if you have the following experience, get in touch as soon as possible:
- Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
- 5+ years of solid industry experience with C# and .NET
- Strong technical understanding of .NET framework, Win32 architecture and application design
- Experience in WPF and the MVVM design pattern
- Experience in .NET Core 2.0, EF Core 2.0, ASP.NET MVC with Razor and Angular/Typescript.
- SQL & relational database programming skills
- Experience in web back-end technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST) will be advantageous
- Experience in mobile development in Xamarin and/or NativeScript and exposure to Microsoft Azure would be advantageous
- Exposure to the GIT version control system will be advantageous
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies will be advantageous
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Work inside of a team, following Agile development methodologies
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework
- Follow best software engineering practices.
- Exercise version control discipline to maintain source code.
Forward your application to Stacey Maritz on email@example.com
While we aim to respond to each applicant, we are not always able to do so due to a high volume of applications and ask that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of applying, you consider your application unsuccessful at this time.
Wishing you the best of luck in your search.