Network Systems Administrator - Coushatta , LA -- Permanent
Location: Coushatta, LA
Salary: 85 - 95k
My client is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join their team as a Network Systems Analyst with a understanding of NetSuite. This position is located in Coushatta, LA and in this role you will be responsible for supporting network and server infrastructure, providing desktop support including software and hardware and supporting peripheral devices. In addition to demonstrating exceptional leadership skills, integrity and commitment to the company's clients and staff.
Role & Responsibility
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems ensuring design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Establishes network performance by evaluating availability,utilization, throughput, data access speed, and latency.
- planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Secure network by following IT processes for network access, monitoring security threats, and evaluating and implementing new technology.
- maintaining documentation to ensure security and availability to company users.
- Make recommendations to network specifications by conferring with users;analyzingworkflow, access, information, and security requirements.
- designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Interacting with Computers
- Using computers and computer systems to set up functions, enter data, or process environmental information.
- Getting Information
- Observing, receiving and otherwise obtaining environmental information from relevant sources.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Analyzing environmental information and evaluating results to develop and choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Documenting and Recording Information
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing or maintaining environmental information in written or electronic form.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers and Customers
- Providing environmental information to supervisors, coworkers and customers by telephone, in written form, by email or in person.
- Processing Information
- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, analyzing or verifying environmental information or data.
- Network Management
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn Network Performance Turning, LAN, Network Design & Implementation, Active Director Administration
- Computer Systems & Software
- knowledge of or ability to quickly learn Active Directory Administration, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office & 365 Products (including Sharepoint and Teams), Virtualization software (HyperV or Vmware, preferred), LMS systems (Vicinity, preferred), EMS systems (Yokodata, preferred).
- Knowledge of Dell SAN servers, desktops, and laptops, Windows, iOs and Android Tablet and mobile, transaction devices. Familiarity with Fortinet Firewalls, Digium or other on premise or cloud VoIP systems, Cisco switches, WAN acceleration appliances, copiers, scanners, and network printers, Raid Hard Driver Network Architecture, Synchronized Network backup for physical and virtual devices.
- Knowledge of scripting languages including PowerShell.
- Ticketing Systems
- Knowledge of ticketing, workflow automations, and other related change management software and processes.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of relevant IT experience
- A+, Network +, Security+ Certifications, preferred
- MSCE/MCITP Certifications, preferred
If you meet the minimum requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at (972) 805-8408 for questions regarding the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Dynamics GP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics GP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics GP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics GP market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-805-8408 ext. 8408. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!