Available Office 365/Azure AD Junior Engineer opportunity!!
This is an excellent role for someone with hands-on experience working heavily in Office 365 and Azure AD specifically. It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and enhance your Microsoft tech stack knowledge!
Job Title: Jr Office 365/Azure AD Engineer
Job Type: Full-time, perm
Salary: $60,000-90,000 depending on experience
**Applicants must live locally and have the ability to travel to the Toledo/Perrysburg, Ohio area**
The O365/Azure AD Engineer will act as a strategic technical resource for any client issues. performing problem analysis, systems monitoring, network security management, etc.
Applicants must live in the Tol
- Extensive O365 and Azure AD experience
- Modify, maintain and update client application programs, completing all documents as needed
- Maintain and upgrade current client-based offerings
- Project and client management
- Strong debugging/problem solving skills
- Can work on site with customers and lead Projects to completion
- Azure Active Directory
- Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Windows Group Policy Management
- Operating systems (Windows 8 through 10)
- Networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS)
- Internet and firewall technologies
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to thrive in a team atmosphere and make individual contributions to challenging projects
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision, appropriately prioritizing matters of significance
- Able to troubleshoot/solve Level 1/2 escalated support calls
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Bonus incentives, etc.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / 718-412-1203 (ext. 1203) for additional information and immediate consideration
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.