Full-time / Permanent
An opportunity for an consultant to join an award-winning organisation whose success has seen multiple rewards and allowed its employees to flourish into highly trained and skilled experts in their field.
This is a chance for somebody with a technical understanding in Azure Cloud who would like to move into technical solutions based role and join a top performing team. You'll work closely with infrastructure and design experts to win new business and assist in the creation and ownership of solutions which match the clients requirements.
What will you get to do?
- To take on responsibility for pre-sales consulting
- Identify customer needs and develop strong relations
- Technical authoring specific to the opportunity
- Co-ordinate cross team resource to provide accurate work estimates and to develop and communicate customer proposals with the appropriate level of sales message
- Work closely with other team members, providing guidance and assisting in providing, facilitating and being in charge of quality within the technical deliverable
- Keep abreast of changes and opportunities in the technology market
- Work effectively with the Infrastructure Team Leader to agree technical designs and approaches
- 3rd party and supplier management
- Time management and self-organisation skills
- A deep level of IT knowledge (Microsoft Azure & Infrastructure)
- Hold certifications in Microsoft Azure
- Ability to build strong relationships vendors with clients
- Ability to think clearly, and to write clear documentation which is sufficiently detailed, unambiguous and complete
- Design cloud based solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
For more information contact Jemma Nancarrow at Nigel Frank International
T: 0385 9205 79
Sales / Pre-Sales / Azure / AWS / Cloud Architecture.