Junior Application Consultant - Graduate Programme
Location: Home-based with UK wide client travel
Technology: Microsoft Dynamics (ERP and CRM applications)
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 28th Nov, 2019
Junior Application Consultant - UK Wide
My client is seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual who has either a finance/accounting degree or at least 1 year industry exposure to join a fantastic graduate programme with the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services and solutions company. At the end of your programme you will be one of the most in demand Financial Consultants in the UK.
This organisation is leading digital transformations for clients by managing and modernising integral business systems, integrating them with new digital solutions to produce better business outcomes. They are a Fortune 500 company and have established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships such as Microsoft, PwC, Google Cloud, Hitachi, Hewett Packard and IBM.
As a Junior Application Consultant, your key deliverables will be;
- Implementation and Development of Business Systems (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Client Involvement and Management
- Personal Development
- Cross Company and Inter-Company Relationships
- Involvement & Achievement of Company Targets and Goals
Microsoft Dynamics is the next generation of CRM and ERP applications, used across all functions of a business. It is the world's connected business cloud designed to help businesses understand their functions better and act strategically to be successful. Utilised by customers such as Pandora, Lego, Tesla, Prada, BMW and Delta, Microsoft Dynamics specialists are some of the most in demand candidates on the market.
For the first 2 months, you will undertake first-class training to get you up-to-speed with all things consultancy and Microsoft Dynamics. The training is based in the Head Office in Swindon. Afterwards, the role is home-based with UK wide travel to client sites around 2-3 times per week. This offers an amazing opportunity to travel domestically and potentially internationally too, allowing you to grow your network and gain invaluable experience which will kick start your career as a Financial Consultant to the best possible start.
Offering a competitive salary package, bonus programmes and other excellent benefits to create a rewarding work environment where you will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of projects and work with a diverse range of clients around the world.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analysing the customer's business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer's needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer's business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected, as well as being responsible for configuring and customising the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer's business requirements.
- Activities including; diagnostics, analysis, design, development, deployment and operations, giving you cross-functional exposure and skills
- Finance/Accounting degree or equivalent industry exposure or qualifications
- Desire to work within the financial industry
- You thrive on challenge, actively embrace change and constantly strive to remain at the top of your game
- You want to take advantage of great training and development, and realise your ambitions by developing a rewarding and successful career
- You are a confident communicator, with the ability to work with a diverse range of people at varying career levels
- You have the ability to work in a team but also independently, as your role will require you to take initiative
**Applicants must have the right to reside and work within the UK**