Azure Administrator- Azure - Atlanta, GA - Fully Remote -- $110,000-$130,000
Looking for an experienced Azure Administrator, Experienced Working Remote - DevOps - Atlanta, GA - $110,000-$130,000
Why You'll Love This Position?
An exclusive client is searching for an experienced Azure Administrator. This a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with an exciting and forward thinking company. The end works in web marketing and manages SEO, marketing, email and visual displays for small businesses.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for administration of Azure platform primarily for Windows operating systems
- Responsible for implementing and managing backup processes and disaster planning for servers and databases
- Responsible for implementing and managing server monitoring and alerting processes/applications
- Responsible for maintaining and securing web applications and web server infrastructure
- Responsible for implementing and managing Azure resource, including network and replication services
- Responsible for managing apps and virtual cloud servers running at Rackspace, Azure, and Amazon
- Responsible for database optimization
- Support PCI audits and proactive scanning
- Experience with Azure platform and previous experience with Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server
- Hands on experience working with cloud solutions with Rackspace, Azure, Amazon
- Hands on experience with Azure SQL / SQL Server performance tuning and best practices
- Demonstrable and consistent history of successful website operations on an enterprise scale, preferably with B2B and B2C commerce
- Experience with cloud/storage technologies and CDNs
- Experience using error logging analysis tools like Splunk
- Experience designing and implementing load balancing solutions and clustered databases for dynamic scalability ideally in an Azure environment
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners as well as clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years relevant work experience
For more information, contact me at + 704 247 5561 (ext 5561) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the Atlanta region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.