Job title: Dynamics NAV Developer
Job location: REMOTE
As a developer, you will be joining a team in the wholesale distribution industry. You will be responsible for designing, testing, documenting, and customizations. This position supports a mid-size group of around 100 employees. This role will kick start upgrades and perform bug fixes as necessary, but the primary focus of this role is to be the go-to technical resource, as well as modify the system as the organization grows. This role also includes some project management while the company enhances their system.
Role & Responsibility:
- Experience implementing Dynamics NAV is a MUST
- Must be able to translate the functional requirements of NAV into a specification for detailed customization
- Must be able to communicate efficiently with users
- Analyze user needs and make appropriate recommendations
- Regularly test software for any bugs and ensure that it is running smoothly
- Project management skills are a plus
- Be able to document functions and operation of the software that team members can refer to
- Candidates must be based in either Mountain Standard Time or Pacific Standard Time, to meet the companies time zone requirements.
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k (5%) matching
- Flexible hours
- Salary: $110,000-125,000
- 2 weeks PTO
- Annual bonus opportunities
- Company paid workshops
If you are interested in applying to this position please apply to the AD or send your resume directly to Theodore Bodnar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 718-710-4974 (Ext. 4974).
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central developer candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-710-4974. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.