I'm working with a well-established, and well respected Microsoft Gold Partner based in Edinburgh and Glasgow as they look to add to their current SharePoint and Office 365 Consulting practice.
Working within a number of industries and sectors, covering both Public and Private - you will have the chance to fully immerse yourself into the world of Microsoft technologies incl. Office 365, SharePoint, Power BI & the wider Power Platform and their benefits and capabilities for the wider business ecosystem.
In this role, you will act as the Programme Manager for the deployments, upgrades and roll-outs of the Office 365 platform across businesses of SME/Enterprise level, with headcounts of 00's-000's.
As such, you should have a solid understanding of how the platform works, it's limitations, functionality and how to drive adoption from both Technical and Non-technical staff.
The duties and responsibilities will range significantly dependent on the project you're involved in at the time, but can include;
- Scoping project requirements, drawing up Statements of Work and Proof of Concept documentation
- Presenting technical information to both Tech & Non-tech staff (incl. C-suite stakeholders)
- Running workshops and training sessions to end-users
- Running sprint meetings / daily stand ups
- Liaising with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Technical resources (Architects, Consultants, Support engineers)
To be able to lead projects on this nature you should have an understanding, and commercial experience with at least a few of the following technologies;
- SharePoint 2013-16 / SharePoint Online
- Office 365 (incl. Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Yammer)
- SharePoint Migrations (incl. the use of Sharegate).
- Azure Platform (incl. Azure AD).
This isn't an exclusive list of requirements, so if you feel that you in some way meet the criteria, or feel that this would be a good step up from your current role in a Consulting or Project Management position.
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 0191 261 3256 to find out more.