Senior SharePoint/O365 Consultant
I'm working with a well-established, and well respected Microsoft Gold Partner based in Edinburgh and Glasgow as they look to add to their current SharePoint and Office 365 Consulting practice.
Working within a number of industries and sectors, covering both Public and Private - you will have the chance to fully immerse yourself into the world of Microsoft technologies incl. Office 365, SharePoint, Power BI & the wider Power Platform and their benefits and capabilities for the wider business ecosystem.
In this role, you will act as the Technical lead for the deployments, upgrades and roll-outs of the Office 365 platform across businesses of SME/Enterprise level, with headcounts of 00's-000's.
As such, you should have a solid understanding of how the platform works, it's limitations, functionality and how to drive adoption from both Technical and Non-technical staff.
The duties and responsibilities will range significantly dependent on the project you're involved in at the time, but can include;
- Scoping project requirements, drawing up Statements of Work and Proof of Concept documentation
- Presenting technical information to both Tech & Non-tech staff (incl. C-suite stakeholders)
- Running workshops and training sessions to end-users
- Running sprint meetings / daily stand ups
To be able to lead projects on this nature you should have an understanding, and commercial experience with at least a few of the following technologies;
- SharePoint 2013-16 / SharePoint Online
- Office 365 (incl. Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Yammer)
- SharePoint Migrations (incl. the use of Sharegate).
- Azure Platform (incl. Azure AD).
This isn't an exclusive list of requirements, so if you feel that you in some way meet the criteria, or feel that this would be a good step up from your current role in a Field Engineering, Support or Project Management role - then get in touch.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3256 to find out more.