Business Intelligence Analyst
A leading manufacturer and supplier in the food and beverage industry, with both manufacturing and technical support facilities all across the world, are looking for an experienced and talented Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team. With a large global presence they are looking to expand their team to meet their ever growing business.
You will be working to enhance and develop the current Business Intelligence and reporting functions to provide the business the visibility required to continue to grow in key strategic areas. This company also has plans in the near future to transfer from AX 2012 to D365, so a successful candidate will be working on the migration team along with vendors to make sure all current and future needs are met.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Design and Develop PowerBI dashboards for the Senior team as well as departments.
- Develop / Extend and troubleshoot current Analysis Services Tabular Cubes for use in PowerPivot for deep analysis of data.
- Document common BI issues / resolutions for the wider IT Team to use
- Level 2 technical escalation of AX2012 and ProductVision issues, collecting all the relevant technical information before escalating internally or to a third party.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a BI Developer
- Proven experience as a PowerBI Administrator
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
- Experience with the latest versions of SQL Server
- Experience using SSRS and SSIS and development languages such as T-SQL
- Experience using Power BI, DAX and Power Query
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a company that puts its people first and are constantly encouraging innovation and investing in their employees. Work will be office based and trips across the world to their other facilities are often available.
To apply for the role or any other enquiries get in contact by emailing Samuel Brett at email@example.com or call directly with 01912 435456