Seeking an experienced and motivated Dynamics CRM system administrator to provide comprehensive end-user support and troubleshooting for an existing system. This is your chance to join an exciting team environment in a well-established company with great benefits. During your time here you will be expected to take a lead role in managing and administering activities around Dynamics CRM. We are primarily looking for well-organized and outgoing people who are comfortable with both deadlines and communicating with shareholders.
Role & Responsibilities
- Creating new and maintaining existing workflows within Dynamics CRM
- Creating upgrade initiatives for the system
- Resolving issues that arise
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent job experience
- Technical and functional knowledge of Dynamics CRM
- Ability to perform data uploads from external data sources to Dynamics CRM
- Ability to migrate data into Dynamics CRM Qualifications
- 2+ years working experience with Dynamics CRM (365 online, 2016, 2015, 2013)
- 2+ years managingCRM technology projects including experience in:
- Understanding business requirements, designing and configuring forms, developing workflows & plugins, importing data into Dynamics CRM from external sources, reports and dashboards and troubleshooting application bugs
- 5+ years as a CRM Administrator
- Dynamic CRM Certification
- Resco Field Service Mobile or Microsoft Field Service Mobile App desired
- Any Connector experience desired
- MS Great Plains experience desired
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Please apply by sending your resume to Andrew Nesselroad (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are looking for another type of opportunity within MS Dynamics CRM, please still do reach out to discuss further opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 team specialize in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics CRM/ 365 market.