Technical Lead (Azure) Central London - Flexible Working / Enterprise Scale Solutions / £80,000 - £100,000
(sponsorship not offered)
How does flexible working to suit your lifestyle sound whilst still being at the forefront of some world class technology solutions? At my London based client who specialize in the IoE they need the most tech savvy individuals out there to come and play a pivotal role in their latest greenfield projects.
As this is the way the digital world is moving, naturally they are cloud first and have chosen Azure for this and want to make their cloud deployments the best on the market. In house as an overall the backend languages they are utilising are GoLang, C++ and Python. GoLang being the priority due to the scalability and security of it naturally so experience with this will go a long way. However, C++ is still top notch and I would love to see solid engineers with this background providing it has been good quality clean code you have dealt with.
- As this is a technical lead role you are expected to be a role model within the business whilst leading by example. From the technical design to the architectures - the road map and vision will be yours to scope and so previous experience doing this is essential in a commercial environment
- This is still very much a hands-on role so rolling your sleeves up and delving deep into the coding is still a huge part of your day to day developing the features, doing R&D, fixing bugs and ensuring quality is met throughout. You will work to an agile methodology and promote within.
- The growth of the business is a vital part of this role and so with this mentoring your team is crucial. By giving constant feedback you will directly impact performance and organically grow
- Managers/ Product owners / Stakeholders are some of the people you will liaise with when touching base on road maps, projects, releases and deployment cycles.
- Future hires will be something of which you will get involved with, naturally you will assess potential candidates using your technical knowledge to do so. Selecting the best people and looking after the future of the team is just as important and developing the existing team.
What experience is best fit for this role? Commercial experience engineering for 7 years and above in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Golang
With experience with: TDD / Agile / Scrum / CICD / conduced code reviews / led technical designs / coached juniors, supported recruitment / managed tight schedules / driven revenue / implemented change, made an impact to business performance
Package on offer ?
- Salary& Bonus Scheme
- 25 days annual leave with extra days to buy on offer, 5 % pension contribution
- Flexible Working
- Medical & Life cover
Next Steps - If this role is for you - GREAT! But if it's not then don't worry, if you're passionate about all things Azure I have many other roles that could be a better match so drop me a message either way and lets have a chat
Office Line - 01917 315286
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn - 'Jessica Blackburn'
Anything discussed will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR
.net / c# / c++ / .net entity / asp.net / SQL server / Git / Excel / Excel add-ins / VBA / Messaging Systems / Azure / Azure Services/ Agile / Scrum / Kanban / Powershell / Node.js / Typescript / Pre-Sales / MLD / Solutions Architect / Stakeholders/ Consultancy / microservice architecture / Azure services/ / web / worker roles / service bus / storage / service fabric / HDInsight / Data Bricks / Visual studio / business analysis / waterfall / Big data / mongoDB / artificial intelligence / machine learning / infrastructure / development /architect / Microsoft / Azure Cosmos DB / Azure SQL Server / Azure stream analytics /