Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Solution Architect - £100,000
I am working with a top tier Microsoft Gold Partner that are looking to bring on board an experienced D365 Solution Architect to create an immediate influence to the most exciting and greenfield projects in the Dynamics space.
With a large project portfolio and relevant training/ development opportunities you will get the platform to really take your career to the next level.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will lead multiple, Greenfield, Dynamics 365 F&O Projects
- Mapping out project plans and delegating tasks to team members
- Working as part of a close knit team in order to deliver projects in an efficient manor
- Have the flexibility to work across a wide range of Dynamics AX & D365 projects - covering multiple modules and industry verticals
- Excellent opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to challenge their own skill set on a daily basis
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable architectural experience is essential - ideally demonstrating appropriate qualifications such as TOGAF
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations certifications would be a bonus
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and an ability to lead an organisation through a full life-cycle implementation
- Competitive base salary of up to £100,000 - DOE
- Car and expenses package
- Discretionary bonus
- Technology allowance to use at your own discretion
- Personal and family health care
Interviews are being scheduled throughout October with a few for candidates to start before and after the New Year. Give Lee McCarron a call on 0191 338 754 to discuss the role in more detail or send your details across to email@example.com.
Key Words: Solution Architect, Functional Architect, TOGAF, Solution Lead, Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, Finance & Operations, D365 F&O, Implementation Lead, Axapta, UK Wide, London, Oxford, Cambridge, Reading, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Edinburgh,