MS Dynamics AX Consultant - Security & Compliance - REMOTE
One of the leading MS Dynamics Gold Partners is looking for a Senior level AX Consultant who comes from a Security Management and Compliance background to work remotely!
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team setting on security projects
- Practical and detailed knowledge about internal controls (preventative and investigative), risks, and compliance for organizations running an ERP solution
- Participation in at least 2 ERP audits of public or private companies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks and activities and drive them to completion
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Experience working with a multicultural and/or multilingual team across several time zones
- Ability to evaluate organizations business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality
- Participation in at least 1 full-cycle ERP implementation in a project related role
- Conduct discovery sessions identifying the clients' needs in the area of discovery
- Work with the team project managers and solution architects designing a security model that will address clients' needs
- Configure security and conduct training on how to set up security as well as conduct training on auditing practices within Dynamics 365
- Communicate and be an active participant of the project team for the success of the project
This is a great local company that offers:
- Great Bonus Potential paid out quarterly
- Remote work + 25% Travel
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance Plans
- Matched 401K
- Unlimited Growth Potential
United States Citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-646-679-7209. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.