Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Techno-Functional Consultant - Austin, Texas - 3-Month-Contract
Seeking a Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Techno-Functional Consultant with Oil & Gas Industry experience. This will be an initial 3-Month-Contract with remote flexibility but ability to be onsite as needed. Please do not apply if you do not have prior experience working with Dynamics NAV/Navison/D365 Business Central.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Oil & Gas Industry Experience
- 5+ years' experience with Dynamisc NAV/D365 Business Central
- Experience with newer versions of NAV - 2016, 2017, 2018, and/or D365 Business Central
- Programming experience using C/AL and C-SIDE
- Ability to configure and develop components in functional and technical areas
- Ability to support all aspects of NAV and 3rd party applications
- Ability to modify existing customizations
- Ability to aid in troubleshooting and debugging
- Ability to communicate requirements with consumers
- Complete business requirements and document standard guidelines and templates
- 5+ years' Project Management experience
- 5+ years' Business Analysis experience
- Ability to complete user set-up
- Ability to aid in end-user training
- Ability to provide post-go-live support
Please do not apply if you do not have prior experience with Dynamics NAV/Navision/Dynamics 365 Business Central.
For more information, please contact me at F.Willis@NigelFrank.com or 972-546-4884
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.