Senior Machine Learning Engineer / New York City / $150K-$180K
(Startup Vibes, Large Company Benefits!)
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - NYC - $150K-$180K
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner located in downtown NYC. They're actively looking to hire talented Machine Learning Engineers! You will work on their machine learning platform and actively contribute to the automation of data science best practices. You should have extensive experience with Python and ideally, come from a software development background. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please read the requirements below and apply!
Location: New York City
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: IT, Partner
- Extensive experience coding in Python in a production environment
- Hands on experience with the PyData stack - NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn
- Software engineering/development experience
- Experience designing and developing Machine Learning models
- Experience working in a cloud environment (preferably Azure) is a plus!
- Joining a fun, hard-working and collaborative team
- 401K + company match
- Competitive base salary and equity + 10% bonus
- Free snacks & lunches
- Beer on tap!
- Company outings
- Fully paid premium benefits
- 30 minute call with HR
- 1 hour technical phone screen
- 4 hour onsite [technical and cultural IV's]
>> PLEASE READ! <<
- If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to email@example.com
Subject: "Candidate Submission: Senior Machine Learning Engineer"
- No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more information.