Dynamics CRM Project Manager, Unique Opportunity, Spearhead your choice from Two New Enterprise Projects - Competitive Salary
Predominantly focused on local government implementations, my client is a MS Gold Partner that provide Business services and IT Software solutions internationally. Unique and exciting new enterprise level public sector projects have just been confirmed for you to become involved in. They are bringing on board strong Dynamics CRM experts in order to establish and grow their permanent team due to winning these new projects and gaining continuous business.
One of their enterprise projects is on the Isle of Guernsey where you will be transforming the technology of the island for the government by digitising all of their processes. You will be analysing what changes can be made to streamline communication for the government and councils on the island, including creating and implementing an online voting system. Another project is based in North Lanarkshire in Scotland of a similar calibre.
They are looking for an Project Manager experienced in overseeing Dynamics CRM (D365) projects. You will be responsible for leading/managing the full project life-cycle.
- Must have experience managing Dynamics CRM/ 365 projects
- You must have practical experience managing projects in local government
- A proven track record of large-scale project management
- Experienced in data flows, project coordination and planning
- A formal project qualification such as Prince 2, PMP, MAPM, Microsoft SureStep.
- The management of using best practice delivery methodologies which may be tailored based on the client's requirements.
You can choose which project you would like to manage however, you must be willing to be on client site 3 to 4 days per week with all expenses paid by the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become involved in to make a real impact and lasting changes for the local government and an enterprise project that will be recognised and held in high regard nation-wide.
To discuss this and other exciting Microsoft Dynamics CRM / MS CRM opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jasmine on 0191 814 7748 in complete confidence ASAP.