Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
£55,000 - £60,000 + OTE (C.£20-25,000)
I'm working with a leading MS Partner and Globally established Software Solutions provider who are expanding their Modern Workplace Pre-Sales function.
As more and more business prepare, plan and begin to move to the Azure Cloud, you'll play a key part in scoping out the process of transforming Business systems for SME & Enterprise level Corporations across the UK.
Sitting within the Solutions Delivery team, you'll work hand-in-hand with some of the UK's leading Delivery Consultants, Technical Support resources and alongside Project/Account Managers to establish, expand, maintain and develop relationships with Microsoft, it's Partners and Customers alike.
As with any Pre-Sales Consulting role, there will be an element of Travel involved, and you should be able to commit to c.50% of your week to being on customer site - coupled with the rest of the week working from the comfort of your Front room.
(This can change project-to-project).
A typical day is ever changing in the world of advancing technologies, so to give you a rigid outline of what you're role will be would be virtually impossible, however you should be comfortable with the following duties/responsibilities;
- Gathering requirements with Client's end users, both Technical and Non-technical staff
- Writing SoW's, RFP, Tender Bids & Proposals
- Presenting Technical Solutions to C-Suite, and Key stakeholders across SME/Enterprise businesses.
- Liaise with Sales & Technical resources to ensure a smooth handover from Initial Project scoping, to implementation and staying in contact with the Customer to maintain & develop key working relationships.
The projects you undertake will be varied and wide-spread in their scale, complexity and technical requirements, but typically involve;
- Office 365 (incl. SharePoint, EMS + InTune, Teams, Yammer)
- Windows 10 Deployments, Upgrades, Roll-outs.
- Azure IaaS, PaaS & Azure AD deployments/upgrades
- Messaging (MS Exchange) & Unified Comms.
If you feel that you've outgrown a purely Technical role, or think that your skill-set lends itself to a blend of Technical Delivery and Sales - then reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3256.