Role & Responsibilities
- Create and execute the Japan, Sales strategy working with the Director, APAC Sales.
- Lead and manage Account Managers, Solutions Sales Specialists, and Leads Sales Specialists to achieve individual and team quotas.
- Execute effective account planning to deliver maximum revenue.
- Grow and maintain effective business relationships internally to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Prepare compelling visual presentations to communicate the company's value proposition.
- Drive strategic/large deals to exceed revenue targets.
- Working with marketing, identify and develop new contacts, leads, and opportunities resulting in net new customer growth.
- Working with product management, ensure the "voice-of-the-customer" is heard in product development and delivery.
- Be the thought leader for the Japan market by developing and communicating insights so that the company is better positioned to serve the region.
- Ensure effective training and use of SFDC for account planning, contact information, opportunity management, forecasting, and win/loss analysis.
- Travel within APAC to work with employees, partners, and customers to grow your business and provide product requirements back to the company.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness for local customs and business processes fortifying the company's value proposition as a global supplier of cloud-based, SaaS solutions.
- Leads and manages the Japan Sales team.
- Develop talent for more senior sales roles including sales management.
- Provide performance feedback on a continuous basis to direct reports.
- Model the behaviors that are consistent with the company's core values and ethics policies.
Skills & Qualifications
- 7-10 years of sales, quota-carrying experience of which 3-4 years in sales management.
- Demonstrated personal leadership in driving new sales, motivating selling teams, and
meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Strategic thinker who brings insight and ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including formal and informal
- Experience in the technology industry specifically in cloud-based SaaS environments.
- Works effectively with internal teams, i.e. marketing, product, finance, client services, and the executive leadership team.
- Adept at handling ambiguous issues/assignments.
- Comfortable delivering client-facing presentations.
- Desire to work in a mid-sized, entrepreneurial company with a can‐do attitude.
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Fluency in business Japanese is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering is preferred.
phone: +81 34 563 8891
Nigel Frank International はイギリスに本社を置くITリクルート会社で、Microsoft製品と技術に特化したプロフェッショナルの方々の転職活動を支援しております。現在は、アジアはシンガポールをもとより、ヨーロッパ、北アメリカなど、世界16カ国にてサービスを展開しております。