I am currently working with a client near Cleveland, Ohio. This position is responsible for implementing, maintaining and improving the various business practices, especially with regards to the companys ERP system.
- Oversee functional aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation, working closely with department leads and IT/development
- Extensive experience with ERP software packages, preferably Dynamics AX
- Learn overall business operations and help develop innovative solutions to improve productivity, while incorporating better use of the ERP system.
- Manage the organizations ERP to support core business functions (Human Resources, Payroll, General Financials, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain and Production).
- Define functional requirements and system interfaces, assess available technologies to improve system efficiency, usability, and effectiveness.
- Support overall business processes and end-users by monitoring daily system operations, and helping to resolve system issues.
- Develop and maintain relations between business process owners, users and consultants
- Create documentation, and develop procedures within the system to ensure needs are met.
- Assist key users in testing new functionality, documenting and retaining ERP knowledge.
- Assist department leads with solutions for any inefficiency affecting business procedures, even if they dont involve the ERP system
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business/Systems Analyst in a manufacturing environment (medical industry helpful)
- Very in-depth experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, or another ERP system
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, ODBC, data reviewing, general knowledge of computer system capabilities, any scripting a plus
- ERP implementation experience, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Has a good understanding of best practice business processes and application concepts.
- Must be self-motivated and multi-task oriented with the ability to learn new concepts and job requirements quickly.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey technical information, decisions and approaches to both technical and non-technical audiences.