1st Line Support - Oxfordshire - Up to £25,000
Who are we?
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we work with cloud technologies as we believe it has value and flexibility which our clients and enterprises need. Working with cloud computing allows us to work with state of the art exciting new technologies as well as helping our company to develop and progress, as well as our clients.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Handling first line support tickets - the first point of contact to support customer calls for an issues they may be experiencing. This will include passing on tickets to appropriate teams when needed and helping manage tickets as quickly as possible.
- Minor incident management - it will be your responsibility to categorise incidents based on severity and impact to the customer before addressing the incidents.
- Ticket assessment and incident correlation - recognise repeat ticket issues and any correlations that may indicate to an underlying problem and flag this to the Service Delivery Manager (SRM) for review if needed.
- Reporting of issues - reporting to the SRM for an concerns or changes in customer behaviours.
- 1 year of professional work experience at a service desk or similar
- Good planner and communicator (spoken and written English)
- Drive and ambition
- Private health and dental care
- Cycle to work scheme
- 28 days annual leave, including days between Christmas and New Year
- Fast food Friday
- Personalised training plan
- Attitude - full of energy, enthusiasm and a desire to succeed on a personal career and company beneficial level.
- Confidence - Demonstrate your skills and ability to learn cloud, this comes hand in hand with aspirations for wanting to succeed.
- Collaboration and communication - Working effectively in a team of high performing technical individuals with clear communication is the best way to progress and help our clients.
- Strong attention to detail - don't give up until you've completed what you set out to achieve! In order to continuously learn and progress professionally this is needed.