Azure Architect - Microsoft Azure - Remote - $135,000-$145,000 - Availability to Travel Up To 80%
Looking for an Architect (Azure) - Microsoft Azure - Atlanta, GA -$135,000-$145,000 - Must be able to travel up to 80%
Why You'll Love This Position?
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients' team and we'll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive with cloud technologies in this ever-changing industry.
What You Will Do
- Working in project teams through agreed upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, business cases, risk analysis, customization, testing, training and rollout of a client's project lifecycle
- Helping to develop applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate us in the Cloud Technology market
- Being proactive and driven to learn emerging technologies and business best practices
- Teaming with client technology professionals, and third-party strategic alliances
- Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
- Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
- Work experience in consulting or project-based environments.
- Technical or business analyst experience in at least three of the following areas: application development, data and analytics, network topologies and configuration, virtualization, storage management, security, regulatory compliance, operations management, cloud technology delivery, and enterprise data migration.
- Technical or business analyst experience in at least one of the following platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Services, IBM cloud services, other cloud service platforms, VMWare, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Linux, Splunk, FIM, Java, C#, Python, JSON, or SQL.
- Experience in the following disciplines: Project Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Finance, Marketing, HR, Sales, or Operations
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills.
- Confidence to lead meetings with client sponsors, management, and individual contributors.
- Availability for up to 80% travel
With a broad understanding of the full lifecycle of our clients' business, We have the knowledge and experience to integrate cloud strategy where it makes the most impact. Our cloud solutions offer a balance of business, technology, and strategy. We work with high profile clients across the country, working to solve some of their most challenging issues. As our practice continues to grow, we are actively investing in cloud technology and talent. This is the perfect time to join and have your fingerprints on cloud projects across a wide variety of industries, platforms, and technologies, and make a real impact on our clients' business Interview times available to match your schedule!
For more information, contact me at + 704 247 5561 (ext 5561) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the Atlanta region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.