My client, a leading residential developer and one of the UK's most successful independent social businesses are seeking an experienced Data Architect to join their growing team in their Stratford office. You will also need to travel to their office in South-East London when required.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive the business to achieve its objectives, realise the value of its data, and manage the risks around this. You will do this by defining a strategy, principles and architecture for the management of data, and ensure that these are properly integrated into the business framework.
- Define and implement standards for naming, describing, governing, managing, modelling, cleansing, enriching, transforming, moving, storing, searching and delivering data across the organisation
- Ensures such standards are fit for purpose, appropriately approved, clearly defined and well-understood across business stakeholders and the Technology division
- Acts as a liaison between data consumers, particularly the BI and Data Analytics and Data Platform teams
- Defines and communicates targets and roadmaps for enterprise-wide data management, covering domains including data storage & tools; data models; compliance; data security; data management; data quality.
- Review project data architectures and resolve issues, acting as final sign-off on data decisions in case of dispute
- Identify key data risks, and propose mitigations
- Strong experience with SQL, and the MS BI Stack
- Experience in a data-driven role
- Experience with cloud-based architecture patterns - particularly Microsoft Azure
- Experience designing and managing central data platforms
- Formal data modelling
- Stakeholder management
Interviews are due to take place shortly, so if this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please apply ASAP for your application to be considered.