Senior Systems Engineer - Microsoft
I am currently working with a world leading online market place. With a long tenure within the market and an even better reputation, they have firmly established themselves as a leading retailer within a very particular market. Focussing in the online sale of event tickets they work on worldwide ticketing for some of the worlds largest festivals, sporting events and theatres.
With the company expanding and growing rapidly over the past few years, we are currently looking to add passionate and skilled individuals into their environment to help sustain the vast amount of work and projects within the company.
We are currently looking for Microsoft based systems engineer to join at a senior level. Your role will be responsible for firstly maintaining their global infrastructure environment and also to help migrate servers and systems into a cloud based platform. Being a large Microsoft house we are looking for individuals with a range of exposure across the full Microsoft stack but also with the knowledge and ability to change their approach to work with different platforms and environments.
Our flexible skill set requirement is based around:
- Exposure within the Microsoft space is a must and you should have experience working with Windows servers and platforms up to 2016 and 10.
- Experience within the Virtualization space and setting up virtual machines on either Hyper-V or VMware.
- Excellent proven record working with O365, Active Directory and MS Exchange.
- The ability and experience of handling multiple user cases which can span to hundreds of users at any one time.
- Automation experience working with PowerShell.
- Knowledge of the network and security space would be highly beneficial.
- Microsoft Azure exposure is also beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or would like to have a look at wider roles in different areas, catch me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/â~ï¸-alex-colbeck-â~ï¸-373372132/
I always like to connect with IT professionals within my space and whether interested in this position or want to establish initial contact with myself and hear about roles in the future across different areas, get in touch!