Business Intelligence Developer - London - £45k
My client are a Global organisation and are seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Developer.
The successful BI Developer will work in a challenging and fast paced environment, gaining valued experience across a whole host of different technologies and data. You will work with the latest technologies such as Azure and SQL Server, whilst gaining experience in other areas such as Power BI. You will be responsible for data across the business and be integral to driving the business forwards. You will work on projects end to end, from requirements gathering with the companies key stakeholders all the way through to data visualisation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Development and Maintenance of new/existing Business Intelligence Solutions
- Development of key insights to enable data driven decision making
- Data Visualisation using Power BI
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with the latest versions of SQL Server
- Experience using SSRS and SSIS and development languages such as T-SQL
- Experience using Power BI, DAX and Power Query
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day on your birthday
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- International Days: The ability to work from another Hub office for up to 5 days per year
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
Interviews are already taking place and my client are looking to complete the hire within the coming weeks. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity so get in touch ASAP by giving me a call on +44 (0)191 300 9225 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.