Dynamics D365 Project Manager - Gold Partner - Chicago
My client is an industry leading Microsoft Gold Partner and they're looking for a Project Manager to join their Dynamics CRM team in Chicago. Details regarding the role below:
- Experience designing the functional aspects of D365/CE solutions
- Proven ability to assess and plan data migrations
- Track record of documentation and change management on complex projects
- PMP or similar certification preferred
Perks and Compensation:
- Up to $140k Salary
- Remote Flexibility
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401 k retirement plan
- Exciting projects with new technology
- Manage relationships both internally as well as with clients and vendors
- Oversee client deliverables and ensure execution
- Project Planning and CRM solution road mapping
- Solution testing for clients
- Local travel to client sites
To apply, contact me at 347-783-6687 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
This role not a fit? Give me a call and I'd be happy to discuss any additional opportunities I have available!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics - CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics - CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics - CRM market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics - CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6687. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics - CRM opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.