I appreciate that looking for a new job can be both tedious (let's face it.. some of the content out there is awful) and time-consuming (nobody wants to read a recruiter's version of War & Peace). So with that in mind, I wanted to craft something both short and sweet... here it goes!
One of my leading clients in London is looking to ramp up its existing leadership team by recruiting an experienced Global Head of Cyber Security. Reporting directly into the CTO, the role will see you come in as an SME around all things Cyber Security, giving you the opportunity to re-define, implement and maintain their IT Security processes and methods. You will be expected to work with a variety of key business stakeholders (right up to c-level), determining all of the Cyber Security vulnerabilities and then establishing a suitable compliance position for the business.
Moreover, your scope will be Global, focusing on leading and driving Global Cyber Security initiatives and improving the organisation's overall awareness for Cyber Security. You will be expected to come in and create policies, processes, procedures and operational documentation whilst acting as a conduit between IT and the wider business.
To apply, you need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven stakeholder management skills, including the ability to both influence and manage stakeholder expectations right up to c-level;
- Proven track record in Cyber Security and IT Security, including any certifications in the field (e.g. CISSP or CISM);
- Understanding of Microsoft infrastructure technologies including Windows Server, Active Directory and IIS. Experience with the Azure Cloud is also hugely beneficial;
- Extensive knowledge of IT Security principles and policies;
- Experience with the wider Microsoft technology stack including Exchange, Office365 and any Microsoft security solutions;
- Proven experience working within an ITIL environment;
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage a globally distributed team.
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- Competitive base salary between £100,000 - £115,000;
- Annual bonus between 10-20%;
- Company pension of up to 10%;
- Private medical insurance and life assurance (2x salary);
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
So if this is something you like the sound of and you would like to explore this then please reach out via the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7540
LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR