ERP Project Manager - Tampa, FL - $140k + bonus
Job Description - This ERP Project Manager role will fall into a growing national ERP implementation public sector practice. This Partner has been successfully building the market for airports, transportation authorities, lotteries, and other public sector agencies throughout the United States, and is looking to aggressively grow this practice. The government ERP implementation practice offers a strong, path to partner or director within the firm.
Location - Chicago, IL or able to travel up to 50%. 80% of my clients customers are based in Illinois so although traveling is kept to a minimum, local candidates will be preferred as building and maintaining client relationships is key to the role and you will need to get to the office in Illinois.
Salary - $130-150k base + bonus
Roles + Responsibilities;
- Plan and manage client fixed fee projects
- Develop strong relationships with clients and manage client communication and expectations throughout the implementation
- Lead functional and technical resources throughout the ERP implementation
- Oversee the definition of client business requirements and the configuration of the Dynamics ERP solution to meet the defined business requirements
- Oversee the technical team for any installation, data conversion, and functional enhancement activities
- Oversee the validation of the new solution and help drive the cutover planning and preparation
- Proactively manage and coordinate resources to develop scope, plan/estimate, technical architecture and responses to RFP on a defined timeline
- Develop the project plan, estimated cost, timeline and milestone payment schedule for a fixed fee, fixed scope implementation
- Develop implementation approach, project management approach, training, assumptions, support, project team/governance
Skills + Qualifications;
- Previous consulting experience
- 5+ years of experience managing ERP implementations
- 2+ years of experience managing the delivery of public sector ERP projects
- 2+ years of experience developing proposal responses
- Must have experience managing projects within state and local governments
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid experience managing fixed fee projects
- Experience working with technical resources regarding installation, custom development and other technical activities required to successfully deliver a large scale ERP project.
- Experience building teams and developing staff
- Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the US. Sponsorship is NOT an option.
The Company - One of the largest public accounting, consulting, and technology firms in the United States that has recently landed a number of Dynamics 365 projects and are looking to bring on a ERP Project Manager into their Public Sector practice. Not only do they offer exceptional benefits, 401K plan, 40 days PTO, but they are recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work!
Please apply to this ad to learn more!