VP/Director of Analytics - New York City
VP/Director Analytics / $250K+ / New York City
The Director will be working for a large global Healthcare and Marketing organization, who recently opened a Data Science focused subsidiary with a ton of growth, and startup vibes. This individual will be responsible for designing, conceptualizing & delivering marketing analytics spanning opportunity identification, media/social analytics, website or online experience analytics, CRM evaluations and customer behavior path measurement.
The Director will work closely with the accounting and marketing management, media, strategic planning and creative teams to plan & execute a broad range of strategic marketing initiatives and programs.
Location: New York City
Pay: $250K+ Standard Benefits + 401K + Stock/Equity options + Unlimited PTO + Remote Flex
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Marketing & Healthcare
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide thought leadership in new marketing analytics methodologies, techniques, tools & technology
- Scope, price and staff analytic engagements
- Provide leadership to team of Analysts/Jr. Analysts/Sr. Analysts, Managers and Assoc Director(s)
- Guide and manage analysts/sr. analysts in performing extraction of data sets from multiple marketing/database platforms and perform hygiene and quality control steps.Data sources will include: web analytic tools, media analytics, customer databases, social listening tools, search tools, syndicated data, research & survey tools, etc.
- Oversee development of analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
- Oversee analysts/sr. analysts as they derive and write clearly articulated key findings and observations from analyzing various data sources.
- Manage various external vendors including online services firms, content management , advanced modeling, research firms, or other services firms such as media, social, PR, direct mail, telemarketing, events marketing firms.
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills in formal and informal settings.
- Expert skills in digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Adobe, etc.
- Working knowledge of the development and maintenance of data infrastructure and associated platforms and programming languages, such as SQL, MYSQL, NO-SQL, etc., along with cloud storage solutions.
- Expert knowledge of marketing/advertising/research principles
- Expert knowledge and applied experience in integrated, multi-channel marketing/advertising campaign tactics - including off-line and online/digital channels.
- Expert knowledge of analytic solutions platforms and software
- Expert knowledge of analytic techniques such as:time series data analysis, segmentation, univariate & multivariate statistical analysis, modeling, various metrics and key performance indicators, research & test design, significance testing, variance and growth calculations, forecasting, return on investment.
- Experience in scoping, pricing and staffing analytic engagements.
- 5-8+ years' work experience in marketing analytics or related field such as advertising, retail marketing, product marketing, direct marketing, online marketing, loyalty marketing, etc.
- 1 hour onsite with EVP
- 2 hour onsite with Data Science Team
- 1 hour onsite with HR
- Skype video call [30-45 minutes]
>> PLEASE READ! <<
- If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to email@example.com
Subject: "Candidate Submission: Job Title"
- No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more information.