Dynamics AX/ERP Techno-Functional Consultant
A prominent End User in Texas is actively looking for a Dynamics AX Functional Candidate with a technical understanding of the system. This role will entail being responsible for the data integrity, functionality and troubleshooting related to Dynamics AX 2012 R3. This role is calling for someone who is a problem solver and a strong business mindset. This is a great opportunity to work for a well respected End User, further enhance technical/functional skill set and be considered the in house AX expert.
- 5+ years Dynamics AX experience or 10 years experience in major ERP systems
- Experience with design configuration, end user training, implementation and post go live
- Strong functional background with technical understanding of Dynamics AX or other major ERP system
- Must have functional knowledge of the operations/financial transactions
- This role is not module specific but experience in the inventory, management, and production is a huge plus
- Experience with SQL related to Dynamics AX (database, SSAS, SSRS)
- Maintain environments to support AX testing, troubleshooting and support
- Being liaison with end users
- Manage third party service providers for tracking/resolving daily help desk tickets
- Being responsible for the maintenance, controls, data integrity, troubleshooting, integrations and improvements related to the Dynamics AX system
To fast track your resume please call Alison Denham at (972) 728-3966 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.