Contract Azure Data Engineer for Consultancy Client- San Diego, CA- $75/Hr
Nigel Frank is recruiting on the behalf of a client who is looking to place a contract Data Engineer immediately in San Diego, CA. This is for large consultancy within San Diego that works with a variety of end clients ranging from financial, government, and health institutions.
Role: The company needs someone to assist with developing, maintaining, and testing infrastructures for data generation. As an Azure Software Engineer/Developer, you will expand the data and date pipeline architecture and optimize data flow.
Responsibilities Data Engineer:
- Build the infrastructure for extraction, transformation and loading of data from SQl and NoSQL sources.
- Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
- Keep data secure and separated across national boundaries
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientists
- Build high-performance algorithms, predictive models, and prototypes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area is required.
- 2+ years of Azure
- Experience in a related field with real-world skills and testimonials from former employees.
- Expert knowledge of:
- Python, R and SaS languages
- SQL Databases
- NoSQL Databases
- DataWarehousing - Hadoop, MapReduce, HIVE, PIG, Apache Spark, Kafka Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (SQL Server, Postgres, Mongo, Couchbase, S3, Azure Blob Storage)
- Data visualization tools like Tableau or Elastic Search
- Experience in one of the following:
- Apache Kafka (Scala)
- Hadoop, HDFS (Java)
- Apache Spark (Scala)
- Apache Cassandra (Java)
- HBase (Java)
- Apache Hive (Java)
- Built 2+ data pipelines
- Crystal Reports
- Experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
Security Clearance (not required)
To apply to this position, please contact me at email@example.com or by calling 949-688-2223.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Azure market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2223. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.