Business Intelligence Developer - Newcastle upon Tyne - £45k
My client are a Global organisation and are seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Developer. The industry is thriving and the organisation are expanding rapidly with 17 offices worldwide, making this is a great time to be involved.
The successful Business Intelligence Developer will work in a challenging and fast paced environment, gaining valued experience across a whole host of different technologies and data. You will work with the latest technologies such as Azure and SQL Server, whilst gaining experience in other areas such as Salesforce and Qliksense. You will be responsible for data across the business and be integral to driving the business forwards. You will work on projects end to end, from requirements gathering with the companies key stakeholders all the way through to data visualisation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Development and Maintenance of new/existing Business Intelligence Solutions
- Development of the Data Warehouse - Data Integration from a variety of sources including Salesforce.
- Data Visualisation using Qliksense
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with the latest versions of SQL Server
- Experience using SSRS and SSIS and development languages such as T-SQL
- Experience Datawarehousing methodologies such as Kimball or Inmon
- Qliksense experience is desired but not necessary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra half day on your birthday
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Amazing incentives such as all-expenses paid 5-star holidays and fine dining experiences in Michelin star restaurants and many more...
Interviews are already taking place and my client are looking to complete the hire within the coming weeks. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity so get in touch ASAP by giving me a call on +44 (0)191 300 9225 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.