Home based opportunity for an experienced Dynamics 365 Project Manager, to join the implementation team with my award winning Microsoft Gold Partner client. My client is a financially stable, growing company, with a wealth of exciting Dynamics projects across ERP and CRM heading into 2020 - they require a professional candidate with proven, end to end implementation management skills to come on board and ensure the successful delivery of D365 to an interesting, diverse customer base!
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing the end to end implementation cycle of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE & F&O) - Design through to go-live
- Ensuring a methodical, best practice approach - AGILE/ Waterfall/ Surestep
- Occasional participation in project discovery/ pre-sales phases
- Team, Resource, Budget management, alongside key stakeholder management
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven track record in managing Dynamics 365 implementations (CRM or ERP) - £500k-£1M+ budget sizes
- Broad industry/ business process understanding background - ideally including manufacturing, finance, retail, service or supply chain
- Previous experience in a partner environment is preferable
- Strong communication/ stakeholder management skills, written and verbal
- A great base salary up to £75,000
- A strong pipeline of Dynamics 365 CE & F&O projects across the UK market
- Company benefits package including bonus scheme, private health package, 25 days holiday and pension
- Industry leading training internally & externally, as well as an organic, career progression plan
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com