Cloud Migration IaaS Engineer - Azure - Seal Beach, CA - Potential Contract to Hire -- $75-80/hr
We have one a forward thinking Microsoft partner food service currently focusing on cutting-edge technology, seeking an ambitious cloud solutions architect to enhance the current infrastructure team. Ideal candidate has a strong background in Azure IaaS, along with experience creating and implementing new solutions. The position requires proficient communication skills with the ability to analyze and solve problems for large scale design and migrations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Establish scalable Azure cloud infrastructure in large scale enterprise environments.
- Utilize innovative methodology to ensure the cloud is secure and available.
- Migrate workloads into Azure from the initial planning to the overall development.
- Design and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop automated infrastructure deployment.
- Analyze and understand business requirements to create a plan of action to support the application migration.
- Work closely with the development and operation teams to develop an executive strategy for hybrid cloud deployment.
- Accommodate for growth and reliability while aligning business plans to leverage Azure.
- Strong background of both infrastructure and platform Azure technologies.
- Hands-on experience with ARM templates and API gateways as well as Azure Automation, load balancer, storage and AD.
- Understanding of on-premise infrastructure migrations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of PowerShell, C# and .NET.
- Proficient experience with large enterprise operating system configurations.
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (949) 688-2233. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.