We are seeking passionate Security Engineers to join my clients growing team. They are on the lookout for exceptional Security Engineers specialized in locking down their corporate assets and network. You'll be joining a team where you have real ownership and a charter to champion best practices, drive change and determine future policy and architecture. You'll also contribute to the security domains of application, governance and compliance, incident detection and response, and infrastructure security -- so you'll never end up working in a silo.
You will assess threats and vulnerabilities, analyze data and code, define measurable objectives, and drive implementations of security solutions. You will also be responsible for building and implementing testing tools and methodologies, including manual and automated processes, deployment, and monitoring.
- Hands-on expertise operating in an AWS environment with mastery of architecture and security capabilities in the cloud
- Mastery of multiple security domains such as intrusion detection, incident response, malware analysis, and forensics.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX operating systems
- Advanced programming abilities in Python or similar language
- Knowledge of web application security, browser security models, and application security vulnerabilities such as the OWASP Top Ten
- Deep understanding of network attacks, DDoS, Phishing, email protocols/security/spam, encryption, authentication, logging and log analysis, IP and device reputation, and security rules and policies
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders such as engineering/operations teams, internal business units, external incident response teams, and law enforcement throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, solid team player, with demonstrated abilities in analysis and problem-solving
If you can demonstrate a good selection of these skills, and a passion for developing exciting new technical skills, then we'd really like to talk to you!!
This role comes with a great selection of benefits from a competitive salary, 100% company paid medical/dental/vision and life cover with 80% dependant coverage. Long term incentive plan, 401K match, onsite gym and fitness classes, catered lunch with a menu that changes daily, paid holidays with a dog friendly environment and much more.
The process for this application is moving very quickly so don't miss out on this exciting opportunity.
If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with you
If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either +16469931397
Alternatively, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.